South Kolkata Photogenic
South Kolkata photogenic has organised its first members' exhibition titled "EASEL 2016" memorising World Photography day at Gallery Gold of South Kolkata on 19th August 2016. Eminent photographer Sri Vivek Das inaugurated the exhibition accompanied by Prof. Biswatosh Sengupta as Special Guest. 81 prints and 76 photographs in digital presentation have been presented by the club. All the exhibited pictures except the exhibits of honorary members have been selected by judging.
This exhibition was on between 19th and 21st August 2016 from 2 to 8 pm. Best Award of Viewers' choice was announced on each day, one of the viewers was awarded for contribution in making their choice. One award was given to viewer also for writing best caption on a photograph. New comer photo artists took part in a session on 20th & 21st August at 4 pm. Photo artists among young generation Sri Sayan Sarkar, EFIAP and Sri Nirmalya Bhattacharya, EFIAP along with Smt. Saswati Chakroborty, EFIAP have exhibited their photography on 20th and 21st August respectively. General Secretary Sri Asok Samaddar mentioned that the aim of the club is to organise seminars, workshops, photo tours, publicity through web site, study course on photography etc. This newly formed organisation will continue their effort throughout the year.
Images of Manipur
Images of Manipur newly elected office-bearers for the year 2016-2018. General Body meeting held on 21st October 2016 and elected the following persons in executive council of IMAGES OF MANIPUR.
- Yumnam Nolini Devi -- President
- Ningthoukhongjam Anand Singh -- Vice President
- Telem Krishnachandra Singh -- Vice President
- Jinendra Maibam -- Secretary
- Naorem Rebati Singh -- Joint Secretary
- Chaoba Thingnam -- Joint Secretary
- Yumnam Taruni Devi -- Treasurer
- Ngangom Devjit Singh -- Executive Member
- Ngangom Kangleinganba -- Executive Member
Nature & Travel, Kolkata ( Dum Dum )
On 21st August 2016 annual general meeting of the club members was held and the selected office bearers are as follows for next two years.
- President : Mr. Gautam Sengupta
- Secretary : Mr. Hirak Sengupta
- Treasurer : Mr. Partha Sinha Roy
- Publicity : Mr. Suhas Mukherjee
- Members : Mr. Rajarshi Guha, Mr. Amlan Roy Maullik, Mrs. Sukti Chaudgury, Mrs. Krishna Sengupta, Mr. Santanu Saha, Mr. Mayukh Sengupta